Fermented Cod Liver Oil
Cod liver oil is an excellent source of vitamins A and D and a good source of omega 3 fats. This cod liver is manufactured by a unique and effective process. Green Pasture Products use a cold process extraction and cleaning method followed by lacto-fermentation to produce this pristine and naturally fresh cod liver oil. Blue Ice Fermented Cod Liver Oil is batch processed and independently tested to international purity standards.
Green Pasture is the only brand of cod liver oil that uses lactofermentation, rather than harsh cleaning and deodorizing using heat and chemicals, and only uses the natural vitamins that come from the fish. All other brands of cod liver oil are processed to remove all the vitamins A and D and then non-fish (lanolin) or synthetic vitamins A and D added back in
Available in unflavoured, oslo orange, arctic mint, and cinnamon tingle flavour.
The levels of vitamin D can vary batch to batch and depending on testing protocols used.
The latest test vitamin D levels can be looked up here.
Weight: 237 ml, Servings: 118 (per container)
Fermented cod liver oil Ingredients: Only fermented cod liver oil.
Oslo Orange Ingredients: Fermented cod liver oil, organic orange oil and organic organic lemon oil
Cinnamon Ingredients: Fermented cod liver oil, cassia oil, organic stevia leaf.
- We only ship within New Zealand
- Your order is shipped with Fastway Couriers.
- Tracking numbers are registered on sending and you will need to sign for your item (unless you specify – see below)
- We guarantee delivery if you sign for your order
- Orders are sent 1-2 days after payment
- If you do not receive your order within 7 working days of placing your order please let us know
- If you don’t wish to sign for your item please leave delivery instructions at the check out